Monday, August 28, 2006

Pulling Paperwork

The response to the blog has been wonderful! I appreciate the supportive comments from other families who have "been there, done that" and hearing from friends and family is terrific! Great to hear from you Susan - I was hoping Dad would forward the blog address. Hope all is well with your clan!

The Russian text has got to be from Dad. I stared at it this morning in wonder and tried to figure out who would post and how could I translate it. Then I saw the word "grandparents" and realized it had to be Dad. It's so great to have parents on both sides who are as excited about this adoption as we are! We couldn't do it without your love!

I'm gathering paperwork tonight and carefully going through the "take this with you" list. I don't want to miss anything. I'd better get back to it. I still want to gather some other items for packing as well. Keep those comments coming. :-)

5 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna, I am so glad God is answering OUR prayers for you, Dave and this very fortunately little guy who will one day drive you bats over some little issue! Keep us posted as much as you can!
Cindy

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun. I've never done any blogging before! :-)

Anything you need, you let us know. Can't wait to hear all about him when you return! Love you bunches. Christine & Chuck

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Hi Anna,

Found you on Lauren's blog. I just love finding me a new blog!!

Welcome to bloggy land and all the bloggy friends!

 
At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna and Dave,

We are so excited for you both. This is a move which will change your life and those who love you really big. Uncle Mike and I are waiting to see as many pictures as you can send.

We love you,
Aunt Mary Jo

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna & Dave,
Today is Monday, Labor Day and I am on pins & needles thinking that you are meeting your son today -- I cannot wait to hear all about your first trip -
Our prayers are with you
Rose & Mark Lloyd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home